Sunday 7 December 2008

Green Tree Frogs in Townsville

There is alot of these beautiful Green Tree Frogs in Townsville.
I have about 40000 living around my house and they can almost keep you awake when its raining..... well not quite 40000....

This photograph was taken at my house at about 10:30 at night on a drain pipe....
I spotted it while I was out looking for my cat as she always comes to sleep with me in my bed.
I don't like her out alone... LOL.... So I got my mum who was watching CSI and had her hold my torch while I took about 20 photos....
This was the only one that turned out alright as I was struggling with the harsh light from the torch.

This was taken at my parents friends (Sue and Maurie) house over in Condon in Townsville.
Sue and Maurie love their frogs and told me I should come shoot some with my camera one day.... This was the result.

They have some really great frogs around their house, and while I only got to see 2 on that night, they were good quality frogs to take photos of and I envy Sue for having them at her disposal.